Director of HR
- Develop and implement recruiting process for all levels, providing criteria and interview guidelines.
- Set up the recruiting strategy for Mudman and each of its brands.
- Organize all necessary policies and documents related to new hires, resignation and termination of employment.
- Direct HR payroll and related procedures. Determine the salary for each position by closely monitoring the market rate.
- Ensure compliance with the labor rules and regulations and employment law.
- Oversee the design and development of compensation strategy and programs.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
- Set, monitor and implement HR budget plan.
- Ensure orientation programs are conducted and followed up on the basis of company’s core objectives upon recruitment of new employees.
- Ensure job descriptions are accurate and updated on a regular basis for all positions.
#Note:JD for each brand is already in progress. The focus here is for corporate and to organize all JDs.
Please apply here
Business Development Director
- Master Degree in related fields.
- 5-10 years experiences in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions. Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- Sales Planning, Product and Marketing Knowledge
- The director reports directly to Vice President Business Development and supervises the activities of three development functions: planning and real estate, design and construction.
- The director is responsible sourcing, leading, and developing all of the people and other resources needed to accomplish the business development objectives of the company in a manner consistent with the company’s strategic and operating plans, mission statement, and guiding principles.
- The director is responsible for planning, allocating, and measuring the resources necessary to meet the company objectives for retail growth and management of the store portfolio.
- The director will ensure that appropriate systems, processes, and tools are in place to ensure that sites are identified, acquired, developed, and opened within the timeframes required by the company’s operations and business plan.
- The director leads an in-house design team and outside construction contractors to ensure that stores meet the Brand standards for superior quality, and stimulating and functional design that support the Brand and meets the needs of customers and employees.
- The director will create networks with real estate professionals and landlords.
Please apply here