Part time Staff / Full time Staff
- Male or Female of at least 16 years old
- Completed or currently in junior high school
- Pleasant and cheerful personality
- Able to work in shifts
- Willing to learn new professional skills
Please apply here
- Master Degree in any field (Marketing is a plus)
- 10 years experiences of marketing and at least 5 years in food retail marketing.
- A wide knowledge of food retails industry and marketing.
- Fluent of English Language including writing, reading and listening.
- Develop long term marketing strategies based on the consumer insight, to serve long term business growth.
- Review and recommend product positioning, packaging, promotion, and pricing strategies to produce the highest possible long term market share.
- Review and revise the marketing strategy each year to ensure it copes well with current market situation.
- Deploy marketing strategies to develop the marketing plan and marketing calendar.
- Able to analyses competitor and our marketing analysis plan.
- Lead and direct the marketing team, operation team, purchasing team and finance team to ensure the proper implementation of the marketing plan.
- New Product Development: Liaise with L&D department and R&D, Factory to identify new product line in context to the market trends, customer interests and necessities.
- Develop a launch plan by working closely with the Operations, Purchasing, and Finance teams to ensure effective launch of the new product.
- Support catering service to improve transaction and build awareness.
- Engage in joint promotion with potential organizations or media publications such as Hospitals, Health & Cuisine Magazine, American Chamber, International Women Club, Telecommunication, Credit card, Newspaper, Lifestyle Magazines, Eat and Well Magazine etc. in order to enhance the brand awareness and the number of potential customers of Au Bon Pain.
- Other duties as assigned by the superior.
Please apply here